BMW ELECTRIC CARS IN COMPARISON.
Our electric cars use state-of-the-art electric drives along with innovative technologies and materials in order to maximise their efficiency and sustainability. Compare our electric models and let yourself be inspired by the future of mobility.
BMW i7 xDrive60.
- Electric range (WLTP): up to 625 km
- Engine power 400 kW (544 hp)
- Acceleration 0-100 km/h: 4.7 s
- Power consumption (WLTP): 19.6–18.4 kW/h
BMW iX xDrive40.
- Electric range (WLTP): up to 435 km
- Engine power: 240 kW (326 hp)
- Acceleration 0-100 km/h: 6.1 s
- Power consumption (WLTP): 21.3–19.4 kW/h
BMW i4 eDrive40.
- Electric range (WLTP): up to 589 km
- Engine power: 250 kW (340 hp)
- Acceleration 0-100 km/h: 5.6 s
- Power consumption (WLTP): 19.1–16.1 kW/h
- BMW i7 xDrive60.
- BMW iX xDrive40.
- BMW i4 eDrive40.
The BMW electric cars.
ELECTRIC DRIVE TECHNOLOGY.
- An electric motor brings its full output to bear immediately
- Maximum torque from the very first revolution
- Up to maximum speed without gear shifts
Secure handling thanks to low centre of gravity.
- Motor and battery are located in the vehicle underbody
- Lower tendency to roll
- This leads to better road holding and a sportier driving sensation
Customisable vehicle sound.
- BMW IconicSounds Electric specially composed by Hans Zimmer
- The sound follows your driving style
- Various scenarios include sporty, efficient and personalised
MAKING THE MOST OF THE RANGE OF BMW ELECTRIC CARS.
Always at your side, even over the full distance: use the electric range to the optimum and get to know the many different settings that increase the ranges of our BMW electric vehicles.