BMW ELECTRIC CARS IN COMPARISON.
BMW i7 xDrive60.
- Electric range (WLTP): up to 625 km
- Engine power 400 kW (544 hp)
- Acceleration 0-100 km/h: 4.7 s
- Power consumption (WLTP): 19.6–18.4 kW/h
BMW iX xDrive40.
- Electric range (WLTP): up to 435 km
- Engine power: 240 kW (326 hp)
- Acceleration 0-100 km/h: 6.1 s
- Power consumption (WLTP): 21.3–19.4 kW/h
BMW i4 eDrive40.
- Electric range (WLTP): up to 589 km
- Engine power: 250 kW (340 hp)
- Acceleration 0-100 km/h: 5.6 s
- Power consumption (WLTP): 19.1–16.1 kW/h
- BMW i7 xDrive60.
- BMW iX xDrive40.
- BMW i4 eDrive40.
The BMW electric cars.
ELECTRIC DRIVE TECHNOLOGY.
- An electric motor brings its full output to bear immediately
- Maximum torque from the very first revolution
- Up to maximum speed without gear shifts
Secure handling thanks to low centre of gravity.
- Motor and battery are located in the vehicle underbody
- Lower tendency to roll
- This leads to better road holding and a sportier driving sensation
Customisable vehicle sound.
- BMW IconicSounds Electric specially composed by Hans Zimmer
- The sound follows your driving style
- Various scenarios include sporty, efficient and personalised