*Applicable for vehicles registered on or after the 1st February 2021.
**Charges may apply and to be borne by customers.
Terms and conditions.
1. BMW Roadside Assistance & Accident Hotline is a service provided by PT Allianz Worldwide Partners,formally known as Blue Dot Services, which is a 24-hour call centre to assist BMW owners/drivers in situations of breakdowns or accidents.
2. The customer shall pay all applicable charges for services which are not
within the coverage of BMW Roadside Assistance.
3. BMW Roadside Assistance & Accident Hotline is a service provided within Indonesia.
4. BMW and its service provider shall not be responsible:
- If the vehicle is or has been modified for participation in rally, racing,
speed or duration tests or modified against government regulations.
- For service provision outside the territorial limits stated.
- Any criminal act or offence by the Insured/driver and/or passengers of the
vehicle for any unlawful or illegal purpose.
- For loss or damage to any property carried in or on the vehicle.
- For loss or damage directly or indirectly occasioned by or happening or in
consequences of war, invasion, act of God, act of foreign enemies, hostilities
whether war be declared or not, civil war, rebellion, insurrection, terrorism,
military and usurped power, riot, or civil commotion or sabotage or any other
events (whether falling into the same genus, species, class or category as the
foregoing or not) beyond the control of the driver or the person operating or
having control of the Vehicle at the time of the accident.