BMW (Bayerische Motoren Werke) was established in Germany on 6 March 1916. Originally, BMW commenced as an aero-engine manufacturer, expanding into the automobile market in 1928.
Now operating in over 150 countries worldwide and employing a workforce of more than 90,000, the BMW Group is one of the world's most successful premium manufacturers of automobiles and motorcycles as well as a provider of premium services for individual mobility. It is a company built on passion with a rich heritage and reputation for high performance, high achievement and of leading by example.
Under the BMW Group umbrella, there are four brands; BMW, MINI, Rolls-Royce Motor Cars and BMW Motorrad.
BMW Group Indonesia has operated as a wholly owned subsidiary since 2001. The head office for BMW Indonesia is located at the The Plaza Office Tower in Jakarta. In Indonesia, the dealer network comprises of BMW and MINI dealers and these strong relationships are key to the success of the BMW Group Indonesia.
BMW Group Indonesia values our associates and stakeholders with appreciation and respect. As a global company, BMW put our associates first with ongoing training and development to ensure a culture of respect, trust and fairness. BMW Group has a distinct, continuous character and a consistent personality which is a credit to our years of experience and culture. It’s our aim to ensure all new associates become a part of this dynamic and ever changing environment.
To enquire about current opportunities please email us.
Location : Jakarta, Indonesia
- Budgeting; Planning; Control; and analysis Overhead of the company
- Reconciliation Accounts
- Investment & Fixed Assets control including developing and conducting Fixed Assets registration and phisycal checking
- Warranty/ BSI/ BRI/ Tyre Coverage control including reconciliation and developing control process
- Adhoc task
- Bachelor Degree preferebly in Accounting / Management
- Min. 3 years Experience in Accounting or Finance
- Familiar with SAP would be advantage
- Skills on reconciliation
- Analytical thinking
- Diligent and torough
- Detail oriented
- Hard worker and can work under pressure
- Experience in auditing would be advantage
- Good in English
Are you reliable, detail oriented and enjoy working independently ?
Start date : Soon
Employment Type : Permanent
Working hours : Full Time